Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Saving my bottom

11 days down, 109 to go and I have yet to actually walk to work. With that said, I would like to throw out a dedication to all of my great friends.

The King of Krump: were I ten years younger and believed in Prophets, we would be together for all time and enternity.

Pretty Poop Shooter: The gal I would like to be- funny, artistic and down right groovy.

The Sterling Gentleman: Getting me caught up on Howard Stern and always willing to share his love of turkey.

My sister from another mother: We didn't share the same womb, but we share the same spirit.

My Bontia Amiga: Always willing to provide free therapy over stuffed burritos.

A Gem of a GM: Rode into my life on his white steed, and hasn't stopped saving the day since.

(in all fairness my ex-husband did pony up one ride, but this is likely the last mention of him)

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom"
Anonymous

Thanks for saving my bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment