Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Pig Skin

As I contemplated my upcoming Sunday and how I was going to spend the day the last thing I would have expected myself to ask one of my co-workers was what time do the Vikings play tomorrow? His unsure response required a look at the local tv listings and when that was unsuccessful a call to my sister in the great state of Minnesota confirmed a kick off time. I understand that part of the sudden interest in the pig skin was my upcoming trip to visit my sister which happens to fall on Super Bowl Sunday. It would be extra exciting if the local boys were involved in the biggest sporting event of the year. I also understand that the interest comes from knowing that my day will be spent inside my small, humble abode in result of the recent sentence. So why not pop up some popcorn, snuggle up on the couch with the kids and watch football. People live for this shit...right? Go Vikings....

No comments:

Post a Comment